It’s time for the One Pot Meal of the month! Today I will be telling you how to make an easy and delicious pasta meal that cooks from start to end in one pot and under 30 minutes!
One Pot Meal: Italian Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta
What You Need:
- One pound of ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- One red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced Onion
- 1 can chicken broth
- I box of Rigatoni
- Pepper to taste
- Quarter cup of water
- Half cup of heavy cream
- Handful of mozzarella
- 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning
What to do:
- In a large skillet, brown the Italian sausage and add the onion, garlic and red bell pepper and cook until tender.
- Add the chicken broth, rigatoni, pepper and water. I also added a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
- Combine ingredients and bring to simmer. Then cover and cook for about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add the cream, mozzarela, Italian seasoning and combine until melted and warm. If it is too thick, add a little water.
Thanks for reading! See you Wednesday!
PS- My images are pin-able for easy Pinterest pinning! So if you want to try this recipe, pin away!! Follow me on Pinterest too!