It’s time for the One Pot Meal of the month! Today I will be telling you how to make an easy and delicious pasta meal that cooks from start to end in one pot and under 30 minutes!
One Pot Meal: Italian Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta
What You Need:
- One pound of ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- One red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced Onion
- 1 can chicken broth
- I box of Rigatoni
- Pepper to taste
- Quarter cup of water
- Half cup of heavy cream
- Handful of mozzarella
- 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning
What to do:
- In a large skillet, brown the Italian sausage and add the onion, garlic and red bell pepper and cook until tender.
- Add the chicken broth, rigatoni, pepper and water. I also added a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
- Combine ingredients and bring to simmer. Then cover and cook for about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add the cream, mozzarela, Italian seasoning and combine until melted and warm. If it is too thick, add a little water.
Thanks for reading! See you Wednesday!
PS- My images are pin-able for easy Pinterest pinning! So if you want to try this recipe, pin away!! Follow me on Pinterest too!
For all of my one pot meals click here.
To read why I love one pot meals click here.