It’s time for the One Pot Meal of the month! Today I will be telling you how to make an easy and delicious pasta meal that cooks from start to end in one pot and under 30 minutes!
One Pot Meal: Italian Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta
What You Need:
- One pound of ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- One red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced Onion
- 1 can chicken broth
- I box of Rigatoni
- Pepper to taste
- Quarter cup of water
- Half cup of heavy cream
- Handful of mozzarella
- 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning
What to do:
- In a large skillet, brown the Italian sausage and add the onion, garlic and red bell pepper and cook until tender.
- Add the chicken broth, rigatoni, pepper and water. I also added a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
- Combine ingredients and bring to simmer. Then cover and cook for about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add the cream, mozzarela, Italian seasoning and combine until melted and warm. If it is too thick, add a little water.
Thanks for reading! See you Wednesday!
PS- My images are pin-able for easy Pinterest pinning! So if you want to try this recipe, pin away!! Follow me on Pinterest too!
For all of my one pot meals click here.
To read why I love one pot meals click here.
Follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page for all the updates!
16 Replies to “One Pot Meal #4: Italian Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta”
I’m reading this as dinner is cooking — this looks so good!
Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com
Thanks, Amanda! Hope it will give you some inspiration!
This looks amazing! I love meals that can be made in one pot!
Same here! They make my weeknights so much less stressful!
One pot recipes are genius! So quick and so much less of a mess!
I know that’s why I love them!! They are a lifesaver for weeknights!
this gives me dinner ideas! great recipe!
Thanks, I always love to spark other people’s ideas!
Yum! This looks so simple and delicious!
This looks delicious! And it looks super easy, which I love. I’ll definitely be saving this for a night when I just want something tasty and easy!
Thanks glad you’ll be pinning!
I’m reading this right before dinner – with no plan – and now I’m starving and I want THIS! Have to pin it!
Thanks! Hope you can try it in the future!
Ooooooooooo this looks so yummy! Love one pot dishes too …so easy especially with kids!
Yes, that’s why I love them too! They make dinner time so much easier on me which means less stress!