Hi friends! I feel like it has been a while! If you haven’t been around the blog lately, please take some time to check out my other content. I know I am not posting as often but hopefully you are still enjoying everything! Today, it is time again for a wedding planning update! I feel that everyone wants to know how it’s going so this is where I share (almost) all of the details. Every day there is something wedding related I need to do, I think I have been saying this for months now but wedding planning is really in “full swing.”
Completed Since Last Post:
- Videographer is completely booked.
- Cake baker for our “Cut Cake” is booked.
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue is booked – Cedar Ridge Winery.
- I ordered the cutest photo booth backdrop off of Easy.
- Makeup artist/hair stylist is booked!
- I bought Miguel’s wedding ring
- Bachelorette party date and accommodations set.
- Have picked out a few reception rental pieces.
To Complete By Next Post:
- Plan day after brunch
- Book Honeymoon
- Buy rehearsal and brunch invites
- Make a transportation plan
- Pick menswear rentals
There will probably be some more I get checked off hopefully, somethings just happen before others. It’s mostly just the small details now that I have to worry about. (I’m not sure if that will be more stressful or not). I definitely always have a lot to think about!
Check out my last wedding update post too!
Thanks for catching up! Let me know if you have any wedding planning questions or want to know more.