Happy Wednesday! It is time for a wedding planning update! But the thing is, I feel like I have had a fail for wedding planning this month. Looking at my “to get done by next post” list from my last month’s wedding post, I have barely completed any of it. So this may not be a very exciting post, but I will see where it goes!
Completed Since Last Post:
- We chose the groomsmen’s rentals – but we have a meeting this week to go over last minute details so this one is almost completed!
- I purchased the rehearsal dinner invites from Wedding Paper Divas!
- The honeymoon will be most likely booked this week!
- I have been compiling a list of all the decor-type items I need for the ceremony and reception – aside from what the venue provides and the flowers. There are so many small details to think about! I have been figuring what I need to buy and what I can DIY.
To Complete By Next Post:
- Day after brunch still needs planned.
- Alcohol/bar selections – still haven’t finished this one 🙁
- Figuring out transportation – this one is a hard one for me!
- I want to start purchasing some of the stuff on the decor list.
- Maybe order cupcakes.
- Start purchasing my accessories to go with and under my dress (including shoes!)- this week marks the start of when my dress will be delivered to the store so I am excited to have my first fitting hopefully soon!
Well, like I said, not a ton of things completely knocked off the list, but I am hoping for some free time between now and next post that will be able to cross a lot of things off the list.
Thanks for catching up! See you Friday for some favorites! If you haven’t entered my contest yet, check out my last week’s post on how you can win a sign and candle! Today is the last day to enter!