After this I only have 2 more wedding planning updates to post, say what? As of today, there are only 73 days until the big day. Time is going by so so fast. Luckily I have been crossing things off of my to do list like crazy! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am trying to get everything done as early as possible so I can enjoy the wedding time as much as possible (with the least stress).
Completed since the last post:
- Nail appointment is booked.
- Limo service is booked.
- All reception and ceremony decor extras are bought.
- I even made some things DIY that I can’t wait to show off
- Bachelorette party dress is bought.
- Favors are bought
- Invitations are assembled, stamped and addressed!
- Ceremony music is picked out and the ceremony outline as been made.
- Jewelry bought.
- Shoes are bought.
- Finalizing ceremony
- Buying gifts for everyone in bridal party
- Buy a rehearsal dress.
- Make appointments with all of the vendors to finalize the details.
It is getting so close and I am so excited!
Thanks for reading and for catching up! See you back here on Friday, I am so excited to show what I bought at the Nordstrom sale!