Happy Meal Monday!
I was trying to think of a “one pan” meal that wasn’t my typical pasta or rice dish. I had seen other sheet suppers and thought they were a great idea! This dinner is super simple to throw together and it is the perfect summer meal. The best part? Almost no clean up because it if you line the pan with foil, there are no pots or pans to wash!
You should try out this tasty and easy supper ASAP.
Breaded Parmesan Chicken Tenders and Veggies
What You Need:
- 1 pound of chicken – my gravers store sells them in tenders like shown below which makes things easy.
- Olive oil
- Bread Crumbs (I used panko)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Green beans
- Cherry tomatoes
What to do:
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, seasoning, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl
- Mix olive oil and garlic in another bowl.
- Take chicken tenders and coat in olive oil and then cover in the bread crumb mix and lay on your foiled cookie sheet.
- Finish by putting green beans on other side of the pan. Drizzle them with olive oil, salt and pepper and italian seasoning
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes. I added the tomatoes half way through.
That’s it! Take out and enjoy! It would taste great with some ranch dressing or honey mustard on the side to dip your chicken in as well 🙂
Let me know if you try it or any other types of one pot meals you would like to see on the blog!
Thanks for catching up, see you on Wednesday for a recap of my second bridal shower this past weekend!
For all of my one pot meals click here.
To read why I love one pot meals click here.