Happy Monday, everyone!
Today I am doing something a little fun and a little different. I am going to list 10 random facts about myself and life that most may not know. I enjoy reading these on other blogs and it is a great way to learn a little more about who I am if you don’t already.
- I am obsessed with keeping my house clean. I mean spot less. I am cleaning corners of the floor every week. And everything has to be “put away” when it is not being used. Always.
- I’m a software engineer – which means I sit at a computer and type code all day long.
- In trying to make my life as easy as possible, I do my best to get anything I can get delivered to my house, delivered. It can be such a hassle to go to the store every week (Make that multiple stores) so it saves for much time and energy to get it delivered. I get my groceries delivered to my house every Sunday and Amazon prime is my best friend. I also by most of my clothes online too.
- I rode in an Uber for the first time three weeks ago because I apparently live under a rock 🙂
- Miguel and I watch Wheel of Fortune every night at 6:30. I am usually cooking dinner or we are eating at that time.
- We just added a dog to our little family. Her name is Sophie. She is 8 years old and a Maltese Bichon mix.
- Pizza is my favorite food. I. love. pizza. I also love all things pasta. I could eat pizza and pasta for every meal. (I especially love Casey’s Taco Pizza).
- I do not drink caffeine. At all. No coffee, no pop, no energy drinks. the only things I drink are water and milk, and the occasional glass of wine or cocktail.
- I love reading books for fun. My year goal was to rad one book a month and I have stuck to it and it has been so good for me.
- I don’t really enjoy going to the movie theater. I prefer to watch a movie on my own couch where I can pause it whenever and get my own snacks 🙂
Well I hope you all learned a little bit more about me today, maybe I will do one of these again soon if I can think of more random facts about myself.
See you back here on Wednesday for my second to last Wedding Planning Update post.
Thanks for Catching up!