Happy Monday! Today is the day for One Pot Meal #14! It is a super easy and yummy meal. All you do if dump all the ingredients into a baking dish an pop in the oven and you’re done! Anyone can make this meal and everyone will like it, I promise! This is a staple dinner in our house.
Dump and Bake Meatball and Rice Casserole
What you need:
- Package of frozen meatballs (around 30)
- 1 1/2 cups of rice
- Jar of marinara/pasta sauce
- Can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 4
- Place all ingredients into a 9×11 baking dish except cheese and combine
- Cook for minutes
- Take out and cover with cheese
- Bake for another minutes
I really love dump and bake recipes for the oven because it can’t get much easier that.
I would love for you to pin the image below and save for later!
Thanks for catching up!
See you Wednesday!