Happy Monday! Today is the day for One Pot Meal #14! It is a super easy and yummy meal. All you do if dump all the ingredients into a baking dish an pop in the oven and you’re done! Anyone can make this meal and everyone will like it, I promise! This is a staple dinner in our house.
Dump and Bake Meatball and Rice Casserole
What you need:
- Package of frozen meatballs (around 28 count)
- 1.5 cups of uncooked brown rice
- 1 Large 23oz jar of marinara/pasta sauce
- 14oz Can of diced tomatoes – not drained
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded or Parmesan if you’d like to mix
Optional: 1 cup of water. I make this frequently and have NEVER added water and my rice cooks in 50 minutes but some feedback suggests adding a cup of water for rice.
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place all ingredients into a greased 9×11 baking dish except cheese and combine
- Top with cheese
- Cover with aluminum foil and Cook for 45 minutes
- Remove foil
- Bake for another 5 minutes
I really love dump and bake recipes for the oven because it can’t get much easier that.
I would love for you to pin the image below and save for later!
Thanks for catching up!
See you Wednesday!
For all of my one pot meals click here.
To read why I love one pot meals click here.
Follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page for all the updates!
3 Replies to “One Pot Meal #14: Meatball and Rice Dump and Bake”
Do you cook rice by itself before putting it in oven?
No I do not! This recipe uses uncooked rice and the rice cooks in the oven 🙂
Yum! This sounds easy and delicious! I think I will have to plan on making this next week! Thanks for sharing 🙂