Happy Monday! Today is the day for One Pot Meal #14! It is a super easy and yummy meal. All you do if dump all the ingredients into a baking dish an pop in the oven and you’re done! Anyone can make this meal and everyone will like it, I promise! This is a staple dinner in our house.
Dump and Bake Meatball and Rice Casserole
What you need:
- Package of frozen meatballs (around 30)
- 1 1/2 cups of rice
- Jar of marinara/pasta sauce
- Can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 4
- Place all ingredients into a 9×11 baking dish except cheese and combine
- Cook for minutes
- Take out and cover with cheese
- Bake for another minutes
I really love dump and bake recipes for the oven because it can’t get much easier that.
I would love for you to pin the image below and save for later!
Thanks for catching up!
See you Wednesday!
For all of my one pot meals click here.
To read why I love one pot meals click here.