Happy Monday! We spent the weekend focusing on our house, so new decor, a new Nest thermostat installed and a little painting (and booking a fun little vacation for later in the year!!). We have learned that making your house how you want it is a long process, we moved in 2 years ago in May and there are just a few areas of the house I’m finally starting to feel really happy about.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do this little link-up. This month’s theme is all about beauty so here we go!
- Eyelash Curler: No I have never used one. I don’t really see the point. I put on my mascara and I’m good to go. Am I missing out?
- Nail Shade: If I don’t get a french I opt for a red on my toes and a light pink on my nails. I don’t have a specific shade currently.
- Favorite Lipstick Shade: I don’t wear a lot of lipstick but I love the Maybelline super stay matte. It seriously lasts all day and it’s so affordable too!
- Blow Dry: I blow dry my hair every day before work and on the weekends, if we don’t have any where to be soon I prefer to let it air dry. Then I style.
- Artificial Nails: No but I do get shellac if I get my nails done!
- Foundation: I stopped using foundation over a year ago and started using a tinted BB cream instead. Let me tell you, it was the best decision ever! It has enough coverage but isn’t so heavy like foundation (and I think by skin looks better because of it). I challenge you to go with out foundation and see how you like it! Here’s the BB Cream I use.
- Hair Up or Down: I usually start my day with it down. Once I get home it most likely will get put up into a pony tail or bun.
- Bar Soap/Body Wash: I like both actually but I am currently using a body wash.
- Bath or Shower: Now I love baths but I sadly haven’t taken one in so long 🙁 So I am going to have to say shower.
- Body Lotion: Probably the good old Jergens natural glow!
- Perfume: I don’t use perfume everyday and honestly I only have one bottle for when I do wear it and that is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
- Shave: I shave my legs probably once a week.
- Favorite Lip Balm: I love my Lush lip balm and also my Kiehl’s!
- First started wearing makeup: I think I got my own foundation/powder/basic makeup when I was in 6th grade – probably around 12.
You can see my blog posts on my favorite beauty products as well:
Thanks for catching up!